Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Web Application Developer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As Web Application Developer, you will:
- Design and develop web-based applications for new products or enhancements to existing products using multiple languages & design methodologies
- Translate requirements into viable code
- Test & debug code
- Prepare documentation following company standards & applicable regulations
- Perform other web development related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci or related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in at least one web programming language (Python, PHP, etc.)
- Knowledge of current web user interfaces (HTML, CSS, Ajax, etc.)
- Knowledge of Django preferred
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=19848. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet