LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for its long term contract to provide warehouse and distribution services for the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission in Raleigh, NC.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of warehouse.
• Supervising warehouse workers, ensuring the accurate and efficient process of receiving, stocking, inventory control, picking, shipping, and replenishment.
• Operating a forklift
• Assisting with daily warehouse operational duties
Minimum qualifications include:
• 2+ years recent experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or Lead Warehouse Worker overseeing logistics, ground transportation, warehouse, and distribution services for a similar operation.
• 5+ years progressive experience in a warehouse environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and WMS.
High School Diploma required.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related field a plus.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.