Momar, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Clerk to support our business partner, Widespread Industrial Supplies, Inc., located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting with shipping, receiving, and returns; unloading trucks; checking in merchandise; and matching purchase orders to sales orders and then distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer, work, or shipping orders in order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and staging on pallets, shelves, or in the appropriate holding area in the shipping department.
- Assisting in counting physical inventory and organizing the warehouse.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Performing warehouse/office cleanup during downtime.
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven knowledgeable of the fastener industry.
- Six months of previous warehouse experience.
- Proficient inventory, data entry, and computer skills.
- Bilingual – Must speak both Spanish and English.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One to two years of previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly required to:
- use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear;
- stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl;
- regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 100 pounds.
The employee will be occasionally required to:
- sit and climb or balance;
- lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include:
- close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If interested, please e-mail your resume, referencing the title of this job posting, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Momar, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for Marquesa or email us at email@example.com. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.