CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is coming to the Seneca Falls/Waterloo area to open a full-service branch location in spring 2019. In advance of the opening, CFCU is looking to hire and train talented and professional Universal Bankers to join the CFCU team. Successful candidates will thrive in a branch setting free of teller lines, offering innovative technology solutions in an open, fluid environment to meet the financial needs of CFCU members. The Universal Banker will act as a business partner to empower members to utilize technology in a self-service focused atmosphere. Please visit our website to apply. https://www.mycfcu.com/
- Responsible for member satisfaction by addressing all financial needs of a member related to products, services, technologies, transactions and education.
- Utilizes sales techniques to onboard potential members, determine member financial needs and recommending appropriate products and services including without limitation deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, and delivery channels to meet those needs.
- While acting in a relationship management role, develops and deepens member relations by demonstrating ownership and resolving problems efficiently and by turning servicing requests and transactions into sales opportunities.
- Encourages members to use self-service solutions to enhance their service experience.
- Provides friendly, and accurate completion of all member requests including account openings, loan applications, servicing requests and transactions.
- Ability to learn CFCU products and services to create cross selling opportunities for members’ relating to business lending, consumer lending and wealth management.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and trainings that CFCU develops and maintains in order to meet all regulatory, operational and security requirements.
- Technical ability to service members’ requests through multiple types of devices including traditional computers and smartphones or tablets; perform servicing through multiple media such as email; and perform transactions utilizing teller cash recyclers or other member assisted branch cash machines similar to ATMs.
- Supportive of all marketing programs and initiatives which may include hosting branch events and educational marketing programs.
- Actively participates in community activities that may generate new member leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule Monday through Saturday.
- High school education or equivalence
- 1- 2 years experience working at a financial institution preferred.
- Prior customer service experience position considered.
- Proven technology abilities working with smartphones, tablets, and innovative teller machines.
- Skilled in engaging members/ prospects in a sales conversation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.