Our client is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. They serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Their innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. They are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because they believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions.
In the role of Sr. System Analyst, you will be:
- Responsible for project management, requirements, systems analysis, some development, testing, and support for the client
- Have a focus around fund administration, service provider flows, product management, investment risk, fund events, fund oversight, net asset value (NAV) calculations, end user web site management, and interfacing with the business sponsors for the funds.
- Business processes focus around fund administration, service provider flows, product management, investment risk, fund events, fund oversight, net asset value (NAV) calculations, end user web site management, and interfacing with the business sponsors for the funds.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business workflows in detail and prioritize & complete support & enhancement as needed
- Work with engineers, analysts, consultants and vendors to collaboratively solve problems and deliver solutions
- Translate business needs into detailed technical specifications and designs
- Provide oversight for the various phases of testing and user acceptance
- Advocate for the end user at all times and proactively manage risk, impact and user experience at all times
- Planning and analysis experience following a standardized methodology such as Agile.
- Analytical experience on enhancements to existing systems.
- Track-record of working with business stakeholders, engineers, analysts, and infrastructure teams to complete and deliver projects
- Experience in core project managements skills including plan development, risk and budget management, team building and leadership
- 7+ years of proven experience delivering successful projects
- Proven ability to support multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in Financial services (FS), including FS data
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with large-scale complex technical projects a plus
- Fund Company experience & knowledge is a strong plus
- SQL, basic development skills a strong plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong Systems Analyst skills
- Technical - Some of the following: SQL, AWS, Tableau, Jasper, Talend, Python
- Domain knowledge: A strong understanding of Hedge Funds and the Investment Process