Project Manager for our Birmingham, AL location.
Purpose of position:
Collaborate with Sales Team, Design Department, Operations Department and Clients to coordinate through planning, execution and completion of project to insure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project budgets (may vary across locations).
- Verify site conditions and take field dimensions to include location of floor cores.
- Develop, communicate and implement project schedules to include coordination of direct to site vendors and truck schedules, tracking product arrival dates, scheduling of installation crews and working with GC to ensure timeframe meets both the construction schedule and the client’s needs.
- Schedule installation crews with Operations team to include providing complete installation packets. Communicate scheduling to client contacts.
- Review installation drawings which may include specification checks and organizing/leading pre-installation meeting with internal team.
- Coordination to ensure successful project implementation with various trades such as but not limited to the following: Facilities/Client contacts, GC’s/Electrical and Data subcontractors, A&D Firms, Move Management Teams.
- Monitor installation progress, conduct walk through with client(s), create punch list(s) and manage punch completion.
- Insure all project related documentation has been closed out for billing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.