Position Summary: Assist all guest at poolside with towels and seating. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of all supplies, equipment and work areas and ensures guest safety and enjoyment.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: Prior experience working pool service and/or guest service experience, preferably in a hotel environment.
● Able to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
● Excellent guest service skills and oral communication skills.
● Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. and carry up to 75 lbs.
● Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
● CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET
Drug-Free Workplace /Smoke-Free Workplace