We are seeking eager truckers who enjoy traveling the country, tinkering with trucks, maintaining trucks and working hand in hand with occupational health testing crew.
Paid cross training to work as an occupational audio testing
Company paid private hotel every night
Daily per diem
Contractor or full time opportunities available (both positions require travel)
Professional Health Services (PHS) is an industry leader in mobile health testing, based in Havertown, PA. We offer our drivers/technicians a unique and challenging environment where you can continue to drive and travel throughout the country, while working with people and being part of a team.
• VALID CDL "A" or “B” license with a minimum of 2 years OTR experience
• Professional appearance and positive attitude
• Basic computer experience necessary
• Technical and/or Electrical experience desired
• Medical experience (preferred but not required)
• Spanish speaker (preferred but not required)
• Must have demonstrated exceptional work ethic, customer service skills
• Must be available to be away from home on traveling assignments approximately 45 weeks per year
• Paid Vacation
• Medical and Dental
• Short/Long Term Disability
All Background, Motor Vehicle, Credit and Drug Screen checks must provide favorable results.