Looking for a veteran friendly employer that values your experience and contributions? Do you miss the travel experience you enjoyed while in the military? Due to the nature of these positions it doesn't matter where you live. We will provide transportation to and from your work locations.
The Bionetics Corporation is seeking to fill several positions for our Mobile Calibration Team The Team performs routine and complex calibration on a wide range of electronic Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) throughout the Contiguous United States of America (CONUS), as well as Outside of the Contiguous United States of America (OCONUS). Successful Calibration Technicians must be able to perform and excel in a fast paced and demanding professional environment.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as TMDE technician.
- Experience shall include inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling, aligning, calibrating and certifying TMDE and laboratory working standards using safe working practices and utilizing the required documents/procedures
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- 100% Travel is required for the job (technicians are flown home every other weekend).
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical.
- Thorough understanding in the care and use of TMDE
- Good working knowledge in the calibration of electrical, RF, digital and analog signal measurement equipment.
- Good working knowledge of electrical, electronics, electromechanical, mechanical, physics, optics and thermal principles; mathematics and number systems.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), Windows based operating systems, and general internet navigation and usage required.
- Knowledge of principles of automated calibration (MET/CAL, SureCAL, OEM calibration software, etc.) of TMDE and network operations.
- Calibrates TMDE.
- Utilize current technical data in the performance of all duties.
- Drives the mobile calibration unit and provides logistical assistance to ensure adherence to the assigned appointments, schedules, procedures, and policies.
- Maintains and updates DOT Log Books, as required by DOT.
Often – Climbing, Stooping, Kneeling, Reaching, Standing, Sitting, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Talking, Hearing
The individual ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
The ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movements when calibrating certain TMDE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Employability in the U.S. only
Pre-employment drug screen required
Bionetics offers competitive pay and benefits.
Candidates should submit their resume to:
Fax: (757) 952-3700 Attn: Susan Hayes