Position Summary: The housekeeping host (room attendant) creates an experience for our hotel
guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional
service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Clean the assigned room to standards – to include changing linen, making the bed,
cleaning the entire bathroom, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, picking up trash,
replenishing guest amenities.
2. Load and organize cart, store properly at the end of each shift.
3. Receive keys and assigned rooms – return at the end of each shift.
4. Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
5. Report any items in need of repair.
6. Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
7. Perform their work in a safe manner.
8. Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
9. Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Education: no formal education required.
Experience: No previous experience necessary. Previous housekeeping experience desirable.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not
intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.