Position Summary: Ensure guests are welcomed to the restaurant from the time they walk through the door until the time they depart. Greet guests in a friendly, polite manner, be prompt and reliable, and help co-workers whenever possible.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or GED plus 1-year guest service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge, and ability.
Experience: A minimum of 1-year experience in a guest service position directly dealing with guests.
● Must be well groomed and have a friendly and outgoing personality.
● Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
● Must have the ability to multi-task.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to handle a fast-paced frequently changing environment.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET
Drug-Free Workplace /Smoke-Free Workplace