We're looking for a talented Guest Services Agent! Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate will be a service-minded individual possessing an aggressively friendly personality.
- guest check in and check out,
- cash handling,
- reservations, and
- general guest interaction.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Experience with Light Speed systems is a plus but not required.
Graduation from High School. Some College experience preferred.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
No special licenses required. Individuals are required to meet the minimum bonding standards.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed.
A professional, conservative look is required.