Partial Job Description and Requirements below. Visit https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/graphic-artist to see the entire job description, and submit resume for further consideration.
The Graphic Artist Designs or creates graphics to meet specific Aerospace or promotional needs, such as Labels, Backlit Overlays, or Promotional logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
• Operate CO2 & Fiber Laser
• Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge & Skills
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of Labels, Backlit Overlays, Decals and Drawings.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment. C02 & Fiber Laser
• Computer aided design CAD software — Autodesk AutoCAD
• ERP Software — Component Control, Quantum
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or equivalent certifications and/or work experience
• This position is also subject to pre-hire and for cause drug and alcohol testing under the Florida Drug Free Workplace drug program.
• Acceptable background check for required matters
• US Citizen as defined in 22CFR 120.15 for required matters.
Resumes will be considered via: https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/graphic-artist
Qualified resume submissions receive further consideration.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) Sending an e-mail to EMPLOYMENT@SEAEROSPACE.COM or calling Mark Braddock at 321-255-9877.
(2) Informing us regarding the nature of your request.
(3) Providing your contact information.
Southeast Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Southeast Aerospace, Inc. not to discriminate against qualified individuals because of their physical or mental disabilities or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified covered veterans.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/individuals with Disabilities