FTSS JV is currently accepting applications for a General Clerk III to support our contract to provide facilities engineering and maintenance services for Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services in Baltimore, MD. This position reports directly to the Systems Manager.
Major Duties include but not limited to:
- Completing Personnel Transaction Forms for any changes to employees' address, phone number, name, job status, classification, etc.
- Time sheets print and distribute at the beginning of each pay period, collect at the end of each pay period, verify hours of work, check for accuracy and completeness, submit to Program Manager for signature, post all hours worked on Share Point Database, forward time sheets to Corporate Payroll.
- Tracking and logging Sick and Overtime hours used each pay period.
- Updates Share Point database with payroll, purchasing, and RWA information.
- Collects, codes, and posts all invoices. Forwards to Corporate Accounting.
- Generates, issues, tracks, and reconciles MAXIMO preventive maintenance work orders and enters man-hour information into the system database.
- Generating reports from Maximo data for customer and LB&B management use such as: Late SC & PM's Report, Labor Reporting.
- Maintains unscheduled repair work orders.
- Dispatching personnel to respond to service calls.
- Assists in collecting and updating equipment data collection sheets for new and existing equipment.
- Compiles data and produces required monthly and weekly reports.
- Maintains state and contractor work order files and spreadsheet logs using Microsoft Excel.
- Tracks subcontractor hours for invoice accuracy.
- Maintains all employee, and contract files.
- Maintains office supplies and answers telephones.
- Performs daily customer service duties.
- Completes large and small copy jobs/projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.