LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a Fuel Site Manager for its contract to provide fuel support services at NAS Fallon, NV.
The Fuel Site Manager must have a minimum of two (2) years of fuels management experience (within the last 5 years) and at least 5 years of experience in petroleum storage and distribution operations, ground fuel services, fuel systems maintenance for military aircraft, fuel testing and maintenance/repair of fuel handling equipment and facilities. That experience shall be documented supervisory experience and training in operations noted above with emphasis in aircraft refueling operations, inspections, environmental compliance, inventory management and equipment inspections.
• Must be capable of managing site petroleum/bulk fuels storage and distribution operations, and mobile fuel servicing sites to maximize overall contract profit.
• Must have thorough understanding of military fixed and mobile fueling systems, service station operations, and the inspection, operation, and maintenance of fuel system equipment.
• Must have thorough understanding of fuel contract administration and accounting principles/practices, fuel site environmental compliance, as well as quality, and safety regulations/standards.
• Must be customer-focused and dedicated to meeting customer expectations and requirements.
• Must be adept at planning, negotiating, developing schedules, managing others, as well as, anticipating and adjusting to issues and/or roadblocks.
• Must be results driven, bottom line oriented and constantly seeking efficiency/productivity improvement.
• Must adhere to and uphold all established Company Policies and Procedures.
• Must adhere to and uphold established Company ethics and integrity values.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.