Momar’s Ramco Division, a growing environmental and waste services provider, is seeking an experienced Facilities Technician to primarily support Ramco’s ground operations and customers in the industrial business sector of Arkansas. Must have valid Arkansas Driver’s license and a safe driving record. The ideal candidate will be able to establish effective working relationships with coworkers and management, while also providing timely responses to all requests and excellent customer service. Beginning schedule will be Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm; however, candidate must be flexible and willing to be rescheduled, as needed (including weekends). Compensation will be commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
• General labor
• Sampling and testing of inbound water, oil, and other liquids
• Assisting mechanic with maintenance tasks, as needed, including
• regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities
• Washing of company and customer equipment and trucks
• Maintaining accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
• Performing a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
• Using a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
• Complying with safety regulations and maintaining clean and orderly work areas
• May occasionally require driving a company pickup and pulling a small trailer.
If interested, please e-mail your resume, referencing the title of this job posting, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Joey Sweatman by phone at 501-428-3715, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Momar, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for Christina or email us at email@example.com. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.