Dae Sung, LLC. is currently seeking Facilities Supervisors to manage operations and maintenance within the property line of U.S. General Services Administration properties. These properties include:
Ron De Lugo Federal Building & US Courthouse
5500 Veterans Drive
Christiansted, St. Thomas, USVI, 00801
Almeric L. Christian Federal Building & US Courthouse
3013 Estate Golden Rock
Charlotte Amalie, St. Croix, USVI, 00820
The Facilities Supervisors shall have at a minimum a high school diploma or equivalency and at a minimum 5 years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in directing operation and maintenance of equipment in a supervisory capacity for equipment of the approximate size, complexity, and other characteristics of the equipment to be operated and maintained under this contract.
- Supervise the technical operations and maintenance of a particular building under this contract, supervise technical staff, and provide support to other buildings and supervisors as required.
- Supervise technical staff, prepare work schedules, and assign specific duties. Serve as subject matter expert in the hiring of technical staff.
- Communicate fluently in the English Language (orally and in writing)
- Prepare and carry out building safety plans.
- Ensure that on-site technical staff complies with security requirements. Shall have all subcontractors sign in/out whenever entering/exiting FOBs and keep a proper log.
- Schedule, coordinate, and carry out preventive maintenance (PMs)s. Ensure that building is well maintained and remains operational at all times.
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, as well as government regulations.
- Timely respond to customer requests and complaints.
- Support the Facilities Manager in negotiating contracts and managing relationships and coordination with vendors who service the buildings being managed.
- Ensure that tapping into existing utilities, services, piping, ductwork, fire safety, and security system meets building policies and procedures and follows a consistent approach.
- Carry out operations and energy plans for all buildings under this contract.
- Ensure that testing and planned shutdowns and start-ups of systems are conducted so that the integrity of all systems is maintained.
- Ensure that adequate testing, commission, and training occurs for all repairs, alterations, and construction projects
- Track all building electrical and mechanical service capabilities to coordinate future tie-ins so that all systems remain balanced.
- Prepare PM plan at the beginning of this contract, review and submit to GSA in a yearly basis. Provide an annual schedule to carry out this PM and conduct the same accordingly. Provide COR with monthly updates.
- Document all building inspections on pertinent GSA forms.
- Advise COR of any dangerous conditions, accidents, and any other safety conditions requiring immediate action
- Shall be available at all times to include after-hours and Holidays to respond to emergencies within the federal facility.
- Regularly meet Facility Manager and/or COR to provide updates on contract performance.
- Plan and conduct preventive maintenance program, keeps records and prepare reports.
- Train new employees.
- Repair machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Develop work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Control access to mechanical areas within the building. Schedule all building services activities so not to interfere with the building operations.
- Shall be present at the assigned building at all times during normal working hours.
- Responsible to respond and take care of all emergencies (e.g. a fire alarm activation, electrical breaker tripped, flooding, after working hours or during inclement weather or natural disasters.)
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and criminal background check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background screening.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.