Momar's Ramco Division, a growing environmental and waste services provider, is seeking an experienced Diesel Truck Mechanic to perform fleet vehicle maintenance and repairs in Conway, AR. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of five years diesel truck maintenance experience and their own tools, be certified for DOT and brake inspections, and hold a valid driver's license. Essential job functions will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Providing routine maintenance functions on all fleet vehicles.
* Observing and listening to vehicles in operation to determine malfunctions and plan for repairs.
* Examining and making adjustments as needed to protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks.
* Accessing any area of each vehicle as required to perform necessary maintenance.
* Safely walking and/or standing for extended periods of time on various surfaces, which may be uneven or slippery; will include working outdoors in inclement weather.
* Regularly lifting and/or moving objects of various shapes, sizes, and weights (up to 25lbs regularly, up to 50lbs frequently, and up to 100lbs occasionally).
* Maintaining shop cleanliness, safety, and compliance.
* Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with drivers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter. Position may require shift flexibility, weekend and/or holiday work, and the ability to respond to emergency calls as required. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and ability.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the title of this job posting, or contact Danny Duvall by phone at 479-747-2201, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for Christina or email us at email@example.com. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.