Momar, Inc., a specialty chemical manufacturing company located in Atlanta, is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Professional to assist both internal and external customers. This individual will be the first point of contact for general inquires and will further ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquires. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for handling the shipping and routing of orders with freight carriers. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience working in a customer service role.
- A strong customer service orientation and professional phone etiquette.
- Database management and sales support experience.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Detail oriented with numbers.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Strong working knowledge of NAV or a similar ERP system.
- Experience working in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Purchasing experience.
- Advanced data entry skills.
The work schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. with a 1-hour break.
If interested, please e-mail your resume, referencing the title of this job posting, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Momar, please call 404-355-4580 and ask for Christina or email us at email@example.com. EOE/F/M/Vet/Disabled. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we give priority referral to protected veterans.