Position Summary: Prepare food items in accordance with production requirements and brand standards, while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or GED plus 2 years’ restaurant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge and ability.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a line cook and/or prep cook
● Requires the ability to lift, carry push, pull and place objects weighing less or equal to 25 lbs. without assistance.
● Position requires extended periods of walking and standing.
● Able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills a plus.
● Able to work in a team and be detailed oriented.
● Computer skills helpful in position.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET
Drug-Free Workplace /Smoke-Free Workplace