Qualidigm is a growing, nationally recognized health care consulting and research firm. Our mission is to improve the quality, safety and cost effectiveness of healthcare through transformational change. We have an immediate opening in our Wethersfield, Connecticut office for a Communications Specialist to join our communications and marketing team. This position is responsible for contributing to the overall marketing and communication activities for the company in alignment with business strategies and direction. This includes multi-media communication strategies that support business development.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in education and experience
- At least three years of relevant marketing and communications experience
- Experience in creating and maintaining web content, including but not limited to, video vignettes, news and events, e-newsletters
- Proficiency and experience in executing corporate social media activities and maintaining a corporate and project-related social media presence
- Experience in video production and editing
- Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices
- Familiarity with Prezi, SharePoint and Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in Constant Contact; WordPress; Adobe Creative Suite products, specifically InDesign and Photoshop; and Webex or other webinar software is required
- Experience using e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate, and video production/editing skills preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred
To learn more about the extensive work that we do, please visit our website at www.Qualidigm.org.
Interested parties please submit resume, including current compensation level by October 1, 2017 to:
Mail: Qualidigm, Attention: Human Resources, 936 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 1A, Wethersfield, CT 06109
We provide reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 860-632-2008 or by email at email@example.com Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – MINORITIES/FEMALES/DISABLED/VETERANS