CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) will be opening its Transformation Center on the Ithaca Commons in early 2019. This unique location will optimize our member experience in a non-traditional branch setting. In advance of the opening, CFCU is looking to hire and train an experienced and dynamic Branch Manager, reporting directly to the Vice President of Member Experience. The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of a financial institutions branch operations, comfortable with presenting and facilitating the use of innovative technology solutions in an open fluid setting and the ability to lead a team in a fast paced and exciting environment. The Branch Manager will be responsible for promoting an environment that emphasizes CFCU’s culture when it comes to the sales of our products and services through the use of innovative technology tools. In addition to supporting effective operation of CFCU’s new branch, this individual will be actively involved in developing CFCU’s brand by supporting and enriching the communities we proudly serve. Please visit our website to apply. https://www.mycfcu.com/
- Promote an environment founded on CFCU’s values, standards and mission while inspiring employees to follow that same vision.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned branch sales goals by providing a positive and motivational leadership style that guides employees to the desired results.
- Provides continuing education for all employees on products, services, and scheduled promotions.
- Proactively engage with current and potential members in a non-traditional branch setting free of teller lines to promote the use of technology to deliver transactional, educational, and cross-sale solutions.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the highest quality experience level for both external and internal members.
- Facilitates members’ use of self-service solutions to enhance their service experience and maintain branch efficiency.
- To successfully lead employees’ through an ever-changing business environment to which they will embrace.
- High comfort level with technology, coupled with the desire and ability to become an expert in the software and hardware systems utilized by CFCU to deliver products and services its members.
- Understanding the importance of addressing and resolving member issues and concerns under any circumstances. Using ingenuity and outside of the box thinking to formulate and deliver a solution that is the most beneficial to the members and CFCU.
- Participate in the hiring of staff, assigns jobs, conducts performance appraisals, counsels’ employees and is involved in disciplinary matters.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships and open communication with all business groups and management throughout the organization
- Represents CFCU in business development initiatives and community outreach functions.
- Ensures that the branch and employees are operating in accordance with established CFCU policies and within legal and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday – Saturday.
- A 2-year degree in Business; relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years Credit Union/Banking experience, with 2 years experience in branch operations.
- Proven management experience in a financial institution, typically 2 years.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong knowledge of products and services.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Sales and business development skills.
- Proven ability to exceed goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.