Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as a bartender. Bartending experience in an up-scale restaurant preferred.
● Current certification in a nationally recognized program concerning service of alcohol or able to be obtained upon being hired.
● Certification from the state Professional Food Handler Program or able to obtain
● Previous beverage inventory experience preferred.
● Able to multi-task and handle high volume service demands.
● Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
● Ability to be on one’s feet for a prolonged period of time.
● Proficiency in reading and communication in English.
● At least 21 years of age.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET
Drug-Free Workplace /Smoke-Free Workplace