Education: High school diploma or GED plus 2 years’ guest service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge, and ability.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year of service in the hospitality industry. Preferably experience as a server or guest service.
● Proficiency in reading and communicating in English.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal experience.
● Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
● Ability to operate the point of service system to process transactions and collect payment. Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a POS system, make change, count cash drawer, and prepare cash drops.
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
● Current certification in ServSafe or other nationally recognized Food Handler Program or able to obtain upon being hired.
● Current certification in TIPS or other nationally recognized programs in the service of alcohol or able to obtain upon being hired.
● Ability to be on one’s feet for prolonged periods of time.
● Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
M / F / VET
Drug-Free Workplace /Smoke-Free Workplace