A-C Custom Pump, a Xylem brand, seeks to hire a 2nd shift Pump Technician to work out of our Pewaukee, WI facility. As a member of the operations team, the Pump Tech assembles various size pumps. The successful candidate will have demonstrated mechanical ability and the desire to perform a variety of job duties.
We are looking for a mechanically inclined individual to fill the role of Assistant Pump Technician on 2nd shift. Responsibilities will include assembling pumps, disassembling pumps, hydrostatic testing of pumps, performance testing of pumps, receiving and stocking inventory, pulling orders for both pump and parts orders, part identification, assembling parts orders, prepping and painting orders and final packaging for shipment.
- Pump and parts order assembly
- Pump disassembly and repair
- Pump hydrostatic and performance testing
- Receiving and stocking inventory
- Prepping and painting of pump and parts orders
- Packaging and shipment of pump and parts orders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of mechanical assembly experience and knowledge of rotating equipment preferred
- Previous fork-lift/crane experience preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude is essential
- Basic computer skills
- Blueprint reading and measurement tool reading a plus
- Will train motivated applicants and those with a desire to learn!
Apply Online: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3owE1kwo