Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Solutions (IDS) Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Talent Advisor/Sr. Recruiter who is excited about working in a fast paced, action oriented environment, partnering with Engineering business leaders and Human Resources to attract top talent to meet our business goals. Our Talent Advisor/Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for all recruitment efforts for an Engineering team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Engages with key stakeholder as a business partner to align recruitment strategies with hiring needs.
- Perform all aspects of recruiting and sourcing including hosting strategy discussions with hiring managers; adhering to compliance requirements; sourcing to develop a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates; developing compensation packages and closing candidates.
- Use data, metrics, and market data to drive discussions with the business and influence change to bring in the best talent
- Collaborate with teammates and share best practices.
- Utilize Raytheon tools, methods and procedures to drive results.
- Some local and domestic travel may be required to attend job fairs and other events
- Master’s degree and 2+ years applicable experience or BA/BS degree and 6+ years applicable experience or High School diploma and 14+ years applicable experience.
- Experience managing high volume and adhering to process and/or compliance requirements
- Ability to build relationships with business partners, hiring managers and leaders in a matrixed environment
- DoD or government / military experience
- Experience recruiting Technical, Engineering, Operations or Manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to influence through change
- Analytic skills; able to interpret and report out on data
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems, PowerPoint)
- Ability to source candidates through a variety of channels
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Tewksbury